"What was that?" I shouted.
"A part from your bike! But if you still can ride, it was probably useless." someone replied calmly
I was speeding with my "new" Sparta fiets directly from Waterlooplein when something fell off and cracked under the wheels. I didn't stop, I had to rush back to the Studio and I wasn't much surprised about the cracked part after all. The market at Waterloo is the most common place in Amsterdam to get second hand junk bicycles that will fall into pieces rather sooner than later. Theoreticaly a "spartan bike" doesn't need much more than a frame and two wheels. What will be left from my Sparta after six months? Am I asking for too much?
The blog is in public domain, everyone can redistribute the content whenever finds it relevant and useful. However, please mention the source and feel free to contact the author for any further feedback. The blog is a subject of rather carefull editing than every day updating. It is calculated to bring the readers only genuine, engaging content. Please feel invited to contribute to the development of this source and the public domain as a whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment