In my today's dream I saw my future daughter. She had beautiful blue eyes and some dark curly hair. We were walking in one street in Warsaw, playing and having a good time. Just round the corner the dream was over.
I woke up and the city was waking up too. Through the window of my room I saw red morning sky. It had just the same colour of the street lights but they were fading away and the day was about to start with sunlight.
Then for a brief moment of this scene I felt as if standing in an architectural model of a scale 1:50 as a small plastic human and in the same time being the 1:1 scale man that has taken off the ceiling of the model and is looking into the interior. It was a feeling of seeing oneself from oneself's prespective from the future.
I kept the beauty of my daughter's eyes and of the colour of the sky throughout the day. In couple of past days I have been experiencing more great moments of enchantment or enlightment, infinite joy, unruptured love and harmony with the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment