On monday I prepared one 3d model at work, I ate a sandwich with chicken for lunch and went with a bike to the seaside in Zandvoort and back. Before going to sleep I read one chapter of a book. On the next day it turned out that the model I prepared was by mistake erased so I needed to repeat everything. But when doing it for the second time it took me half of the time as previously. For lunch I ate a sandwich with chicken but this time I prepared it on my own and I spiced it up my way. And on the evening I also went cycling and took the same route as on monday. But this time I didn't loose my way and my tempo improved by twenty minutes. Before going to sleep I took the book back again. By mistake I started reading the same chapter but after realising it I just continued to let the beautiful idea fulfill.
I found the repetition very comforting.
No comments:
Post a Comment